The Swimways Spring Float Baby Beach Tent Canopy is a great way to introduce kids to the water without exposing them to too much harmful sunlight. Unlike many baby floats out there, this one will actually hold your child up without you having to do it yourself. Plus, the canopy over the float will keep the sun off baby’s fair skin. This is especially great if your baby doesn’t like hats and won’t wear one to keep the sun off her face. If that’s the case, just use the adjustable canopy to block sunlight, and you’re free to stay at the pool all day!
Features of the Swimways Spring Float Baby Beach Tent Canopy
One of the main features of the Swimways Spring Float Baby Beach Tent Canopy is that it has a mesh play area where your child can play with toys and feel the water coming through with his hands. Here are some of the other features of this product:
- Low-slung seat keeps baby more stable and puts more of baby’s legs in the water for a great first-time water experience
- Wide base with two inflatable sections keeps baby safely afloat so you can play instead of having to hold her up all the time
Pros and Cons of this Baby Float
One of the major pros of the Swimways Spring Float Baby Beach Tent Canopy is obviously that it comes with the canopy that blocks harmful UV rays. The special canopy is solid on top and mesh on the sides so you can see baby when you’re in the pool together but baby can be protected from the sun at the same time.
- Dual inflation chambers mean baby stays afloat even if there are small waves
- Deflates and stores easily in a storage bag for easy transportation
- Small enough for babies who can’t hold themselves up yet but large enough for bigger babies who can paddle around in the water
- Great way for kids to get exercise and experience the water for the first time
- Convenient shade keeps baby out of the sun
- This float might not be appropriate for babies who can stand up or get out of seats easily. It’s not meant for babies who try to get out of it, so it might be suited for calmer little ones or those who are too young to stand up yet.
Who Should Buy the Swimways Spring Float?
If you want your baby to experience water for the first time and want to protect them from the sun while doing it, the Swimways Spring Float Baby Beach Tent Canopy is a great option. It keeps the sun off while allowing baby to have fun in the water. Just be sure your child is still too small to get out of the seat easily, and you’ll have fun in this all summer long.
Best Price and Availability
The Spring Float can be tought o find at local retail stores. You will obviously find the best availability of all baby beach tents and baby canopy tents & shades online (as well as get the best price!). Click here and take advantage of today’s best deal now!