Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents are actually great for the whole family. These tents are super easy to set up, and you can use them at the beach or even in the back yard – anywhere you need a little extra protection from the sun while you’re outside. The largest tent can fit four to six adults, and it’s so light and easy to set up that you can still take it to the beach just for the baby to take naps in. Here’s what you need to know about the Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents.
Features of the Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents
Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents are perfect for keeping the whole family out of the hot sun on a summer’s day. One of the best features is the SPF 50 UV coated nylon, which blocks out a large percentage of harmful UV rays. Here are some other features that make this tent worth using for your family:
- Large front door unzips and lays on the ground to catch extra sand and debris when it’s opened
- Several sand pockets keep it stable, even in rough winds
- Adjustable air vents allow you to get just the right amount of air on the inside of the tent
Pros and Cons of the Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents
One of the major advantages of the Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents is that they’re easy to set up and pack down to just a four pound bag. Even though these tents are rather large, they’re some of the easiest on the market to set up.
- Will fit more than just the baby, but still great for letting the baby take a nap or hang out while being able to see the outside world
- Also acts as a shelter from blowing sand on windy beach going days
- Easy to clean out and pack away
- Long lasting materials make it a great investment
- According to some baby beach tent reviews, the Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents can be a little difficult to put together at first. Just practice at home before you try to put it together on a windy beach!
Who are Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents For?
The Abo Gear Aerodome Baby Beach Tents are great for larger families who want to get more than just the baby out of the sun. Since they’re big enough for adults, they’re great for nursing moms or just resting with the baby out of the shade. Some families, though, may not want to mess with the extra bulk and might choose a smaller tent just for babies in the long run.
Best Price and Availability for Baby Beach Tents
The Aerodome is not typically stocked at local retail stores but you will of course find the best availability (as well as get the best price!) when you purchase online. Click here and take advantage of today’s best deal now!