Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents are great for protecting little ones from the sun when you’re at the beach, playing at a park, or even just in your backyard. Plus, little ones will love popping this tent up in the living room when they’re ready for some imaginative play on a rainy day. Keep in mind that this beach tent is mainly for smaller babies, but a couple of toddlers could also cozy up in it for a nap or some quiet play time. The tent is versatile because it’s really meant for outdoor use and can actually protect children from harmful UV rays.
Features of Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents
One of the main features of Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents is that they’re really simple to set up. The fiberglass poles fold down into a handy nylon carrying case, and you can set up the entire tent in just a few minutes.
- Corner sandbags keep the tent stable on windy days, but you don’t have to worry about actually staking it out
- Large mesh windows allow the air to flow through to keep it more comfortable
- SPF 30 treated to protect little ones from the harsh sun’s rays
Pros and Cons of this Baby Beach Tent
One of the major pros of Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents is that they’re UV rated at 30 SPF. This is great if you’re taking along a little one who is too small to safely use sunscreen. Even older kids will appreciate having a place to get out of the sun and wind when it’s time to rest or eat a meal.
- Full zipper mesh doors allow you to zip the tent up all the way if you want to, so your kids are protected from bugs as well as the sun
- Front can be tied back so you have full view of the baby at all times and so baby can see out and feel like part of the family
- Washable polyethylene floor makes for easy cleanup
- Nylon storage bag helps you pack it down tight so you can take it with you almost anywhere
- According to a few baby beach tent reviews for this product, it’s a little smaller than the reviewers expected. However, this isn’t meant to be a full-size cabana. Rather, it’s just for little ones and is easier to transport to the beach since it’s so much smaller.
Who are Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents For?
Under the Sea Baby Beach Tents are great for families with one or two little ones who need a place to get out of the sun in the backyard or at the beach. They’re also nice for families who want an indoor play tent for their kids but who want something more versatile. Since they’re easy to set up, they can be used indoors, but the UV protection makes them perfect for outdoor use, too.
Best Price and Availability
Under the Sea baby beach tents may be available at some local retail stores but you will obviously find the best availability (as well as the best price) on all baby beach tents when you buy online. Click here and take advantage of today’s best price now!