Rio Sports Beach Tent Stakes are perfect for beach tents because they’re meant to be used with sand, in particular. Straight tent stakes made of metal may slide out of sand too easily, causing your beach tent to become un-anchored. These stakes, though, have several special features that keep them anchored into the sand. These tent stakes are perfect for beach umbrellas and beach tents alike, so you may want to pick up a whole bunch of them to keep in your beach bag next time you head out to the sand and the surf.
Features of the Rio Sports Beach Tent Stakes
The main feature of these tent stakes is that they’re easy to use in sand. Each stake has handles on top that allow you to turn it like a screw down into the sand. The tip of the stake burrows into the sand, and at the top, you’ll find a plate that wraps around the stake to anchor it even better into the sand.
Other Great Features Include:
- Construction of nylon and fiberglass makes these tent stakes sturdy and long lasting
- Rust proof materials mean you can get these stakes wet over and over again without having to worry about wearing them out
- Anchors everything from beach tents to umbrellas to fishing poles for surf fishing
Pros and Cons of these Tent Stakes
The main pro of Rio Sports Beach Tent Stakes is, of course, that they’re perfect for the beach! Instead of using tent stakes made for hard ground or dirt, use these specially engineered stakes to give your umbrella or beach tent a better grip, even on the windiest days!
- Super lightweight construction means these stakes don’t add much to the weight of your beach gear
- Holds tents and umbrellas in winds of up to thirty miles an hour
- Can work in versatile ways – such as for anchoring beach fishing poles and tents as well as large beach umbrellas
- According to some reviews, Rio Sports Beach Tent Stakes need to be buried far into the sand to keep them from coming unanchored on a windy day. However, the design of the stake makes it ridiculously easy and simple to screw it down plenty far into the sand.
Who Needs Rio Sports Beach Tent Stakes?
If you do lots of traveling to beaches and often take large umbrellas or beach tents with you, this anchor is a worthwhile investment you will seriously appreciate having when the need arises. It couldn’t be easier to use, and it will hold items into the sand better than regular tent stakes, and you won’t have to worry about lugging around heavy metal stakes, either.
Best Price and Availability
The good news is – Rio Sports beach tents are not expensive. The bad news is that they are not often in stock at local stores. You’ll get the best availability, as well as the best price, when you buy online. Click here for today’s best price!