Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies are great for families with little ones who need to have a place to get them out of the sun at the beach or even in the backyard or at the park. These super lightweight tents block out sun, as well as breezes that might disturb a little one’s outdoor nap. If you’re looking for a solution to help keep your child from harmful UV rays, here’s what else you need to know about the Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies.
Features of Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies
As you can guess, one of the major features of Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies is that they pop up. These tents have built-in poles, and they can be instantly assembled in a matter of seconds. Besides this, the tents have an integrated floor, which means you can keep sand, dirt, and grass off your baby, no matter where you are. Another feature parents love is the UV protective fabric, which lets light filter into the tent but which blocks out 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Pop up design assembles in a matter of seconds
- Integrated floor keeps your baby clean and happy
- UV protective fabric blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays that cause sunburn
Pros and Cons of The Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tent for Babies
One thing parents like about Kel-Gar Pop UP Beach Tents for Babies is their size. These tents are small enough to take with you just about anywhere, but they’re large enough for babies to fit in comfortably. The tents also have plenty of air-flow, with mesh windows and one mesh side that allows you to see just what’s happening inside the tent at all times. Besides this, the tents actually fold back down into their own store and carry cases, so that you can easily get them to the beach or wherever else you happen to be going.
- Good size for babies but small enough to haul anywhere
- Mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow
- Mesh side allows you to see into the tent no matter where you are
- Folds back into a storage and carry case for simple transport
- Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies may be a little hard to get the hang of folding back up. Practice it a few times, and once you’ve got it, you’ll find you’re able to put the tent away almost as fast as you could put it up!
Is the Kel-Gar Pop Up Baby Beach tent for You & Your Baby?
Families looking for a simple, affordable way to keep baby out of the sun at the beach should check out Kel-Gar Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies. These tents are easy to assemble and easy to haul to the beach. If you want a more high-tech solution that leaves the inside darker for naptime, you may want a beach tent made from darker materials.
Best Price & Availability
Kel-Gar beach tents may be available at some local specialty stores but you will obviously find the best availability (as well as get the best price) on these baby beach tents when you buy online. Click here and take advantage of today’s best online price now and save today!