Sun Smarties Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies are some of the easiest to assemble baby beach tents on the market. They literally pop up and fold down in seconds, and they come with all sorts of handy features that make them a top choice for many parents. The entire tent folds down into its own carrying case, which is incredibly convenient for families who have lots of items to take to the beach. Here’s what you need to know about Sun Smarties Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies.
Features of these Beach Tents
One of the best features of the Sun Smarties Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies is how they assemble. They’re already pretty much put together. You just have to pop them up or fold them down. This makes it easy to assemble the tent, even when you’ve got a baby to look after.
Other Features Include:
- Special toy loop at the top of the tent allows you to hang a toy or mobile to keep baby entertained
- Roll-down privacy shades are great for nursing or napping
- Storage pockets allow you to put sunscreen, toys, and other beach necessities in easy locations to find
Pros and Cons of Sun Smarties Pop Up Beach Tents
One thing this tent has going for it is SPF 50 protection, which blocks 98% of harmful UV rays. You don’t have to worry about your baby’s sensitive skin getting sun burned with these convenient baby beach tents!
- Four sides of mesh panels allow for air flow to keep the tent cool no matter where the wind is coming from
- Fine mesh panels block out blowing sand and bugs even while letting in air to keep the tent breathable
- Four corner spikes anchor the tent even in windy weather
- Folds into the carrying bag it comes with so it’s compact and easy to take on the road just about anywhere
- Some reviewers note that the Sun Smarties Pop Up Beach Tents for Babies are a little small for older babies or toddlers. Keep in mind that they’re meant for younger babies and maybe as a place for toddlers to escape from the sun for a couple of minutes at a time, and you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Who is This Tent For?
These tents are great for families who want the ultimate protection from the sun with the ability to quickly and easily set up a tent for the baby. They’re so simple to set up that a child could practically do it. If you want a tent that will last a few more years, though, you might choose a bigger version of a baby tent.
Best Price and Availability
A small selection of baby beach tents may be available in some local retail stores but you will obviously find the widest selection and best price when you buy online – and the Sun Smarties baby beach tent is no exception. Click here and take advantage of today’s best deal now!